Joshua Tree Workshops
Lego Builders Social Skills Group
The Lego Builders Social Skills Group is an evidence and researched based collaborative play group designed to teach and help children practice skills related to communication, self-regulation, and problem-solving skills.
Kindergarten to Grade 3
Dates: July 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
Time: 10:30-11:30 AM
Dates: August 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20
Time: 10:30 – 11:30 AM
Yoga with Nannette
8 Week Yoga Sessions – Classes start June 22, 2020
- Mama Prenatal Yoga for Trimester 2 & 3. (In-studio only) Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm
- Gentle Yin Yoga (Zoom or in-studio) Wednesdays 7:00-8:00pm
- Introductory Vinyasa flow Level 1 (Zoom or in-studio) Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm
- Uplifting Breathworks class (Zoom or in-studio) Mondays 6:30-7:15pm
- Calming Breathworks class (Zoom or in-studio) Thursdays 8:00-8:45pm
- Private Yoga or breathwork classes (Zoom or in-studio). Times and dates flexible.
- Saturday Yoga sessions may be offered upon request and availability.
Connection Through Expression: Art Therapy Group for Adolescents Struggling with Anxiety and/or Depression
This is an eight-week art therapy group for adolescents (15-17) to alleviate the symptoms of anxiety and/or depression. Once a week for 90 minutes adolescents will participate in creating artwork, reflecting/sharing their artwork and a large group discussion. Each week will have a different theme for individuals to explore creatively and verbally. By doing so, this will help individuals to strengthen their own self-awareness, self-esteem, coping strategies, and social skills. Art therapy groups allow adolescents to communicate difficult thoughts and feelings visually in a supportive environment among other struggling adolescents. The overall aim of this group is to decrease the feelings of isolation through group support, communicating through visual expression and introduce new coping strategies.
8 week session beginning July 9
$372 for 8 sessions
Movement Classes for Pain Relief
Do you suffer from anxiety, stress or pain? Our Patrick Hill teaches a life-changing movement technique for people of all abilities that tells your brain to reduce or even eliminate those challenges. Yes, really! Learn more about the Anat Baniel Method and join in on Patrick’s classes from the comfort of home!
Zoom classes Tuesdays 7-8 pm & Saturdays 10-11 am
$20 a class or pay what you can
Yoga For All – Zoom Yoga
Come out and namaste and play!
Yoga is great for everyone and all abilities are welcome! Enjoy music, movement & mindfulness in fun, relaxing classes for preschoolers, kids, teens & families!
- 4:45-5:30 – Children’s Yoga – $90/session
- 5:45-6:30 – Family Yoga – $150/session
- 6:30-7:15 – Teen Yoga – $90/session
- 7:30-8:15 – Family Yoga – $150/session