Joshua Tree Learning CentreA Collaborative, Holistic Approach
Your clinician will be contacting your prior to your appointment to make the necessary arrangements. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your clinician at their email address.
Dear Valued Clients and Friends of Joshua Tree Learning Center,
We are committed to ensuring the safety and health of our clients and staff, and the individuals who access our office and building at 3988 Albert St. To provide the highest quality of care and provide continuation of service during this stressful time, we have put the following actions in place.
1) All clients have the option to attend counselling sessions either in person or online using a secure, HIPPA compliant system called Zoom. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or feel more comfortable attending your counselling session online, please let us know and we would be happy to set this up for you.
2) Out of respect for everyone accessing and providing services at Joshua Tree Learning Centre. please DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IN PERSON if you are exhibiting ANY symptoms of illness. We are happy to accommodate your needs online
3) The PIE night for the Anat Baniel Method hosted by Patrick Hill will continue ONLINE ONLY using Zoom. If you are interested in attending this free event, please contact our office so we can add you to the event. This event will take place on Thursday March 19 at 7:00.
4) Yoga classes scheduled to begin this week will be cancelled in person. We are working at offering these classes online as well. We will provide an update in the next 24 hours and all attendees will be notified of their options.
5) Our team is committed to disinfecting materials, doorknobs, toys etc. to ensure the safety of our clients.
6) All cancellation policies will NOT be in effect at this time. If you need to cancel your appointment due to illness or possible exposure to COVID-19, you will not be charged for your appointment. Please let us know of your situation and we would be happy to accommodate your appointment online if you so choose.
Thank you all for your cooperation during this time. We are here for you as we know this may be a time when many need support more than ever. Take care of yourselves, and each other.
Nurturing Potential Together.
Stacey Adelman – Registered Psychologist and Owner – Joshua Tree Learning Centre
The Joshua Tree Learning Centre is a community hub of hope and encouragement that combines therapy, education and a whole lot of heart to empower people with disabilities and mental health needs — and the families who love them.
Through counselling, assessment, tutoring, workshops and much more, we support children, teens, adults and families living with:
- Behavioural Problems
- Divorce, Separation or Blended Families
- Family Conflict
- Grief & Loss
- Learning Difficulties
- Life & Career Transitions
- Peer Pressure
- Relationship Problems
- School Stress
- Self Esteem
- Social Skills
- Work Stress
We believe every child, person and family has the potential to thrive. It’s our job and our joy to nurture that potential with you. We can’t wait to meet you and get started!
Connection Through Expression: Art Therapy Group for Adolescents Struggling with Anxiety and/or Depression$372.00
Yin Yoga – Zoom Sessions$120.00
Women Who Drink (Too Much) – Zoom Sessions$50.00 – $150.00
It’s Not My Fault – Zoom Sessions$150.00 – $250.00
Just the Guys – Zoom Sessions$50.00 – $150.00
ABM Movement Workshop – Zoom Sessions$20.00
Women’s Wellness – Zoom Sessions$95.00
Yoga For All – Zoom Sessions$40.00 – $200.00
Youth Anxiety – Zoom Workshop$189.00