Joshua Tree ProgramsHelping Children, Adolescents and Adults
The Joshua Tree Learning Centre is pleased to provide remedial learning support to students of all ages
This type of support is ideal for any student who:
- is struggling with academic skill acquisition in reading, writing, and math. (Students do not need to have a diagnosis of any kind to benefit from this program)
- is feeling deflated about their school performance or themselves as a learner
- has challenges with managing homework and/or staying organized
- has a diagnosis of a specific learning disability, ADHD, Giftedness, Autism, FASD
An Individual Program Plan developed for each student
Benefits of our programs:
- Collaboration with your child’s school
- A nurturing relationship that focuses on your child’s strengths and interests, while also addressing specific needs
- Motivation and encouragement
- Strategies for learning, doing homework, and taking tests
- Self-management skills
- Improved communication skills
- Self-confidence, self-esteem, self-awareness, and self-acceptance
- Thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- A development of metacognitive thinking. Your child will learn how they learn. They will develop strategies to advocate for themselves and take responsibility for their own learning.
INDIVIDUAL REMEDIAL READING PROGRAM
INDIVIDUAL REMEDIAL WRITTEN LANGUAGE PROGRAM
INDIVIDUAL REMEDIAL MATH PROGRAM
Before the first session, an individual math assessment is completed. This allows the teacher to pinpoint specific concepts and curriculum expectations with which the student is struggling. The information helps guide the teacher to effectively and efficiently help the student be more successful in math.
REMEDIAL GED PREPARATION PROGRAM
Test Preparation, The GED and Beyond!
The Joshua Tree Learning Centre enjoys an excellent reputation for highly individualized learning programs for the adult learner. We work closely with clients to customize a learning plan that meets each student’s unique learning needs. Flexibility, personal attention and a genuine commitment to excellence are what make us a great choice!
Test Preparation, the GED and beyond! Work with our experienced instructor to develop the knowledge, skills and strategies that are key to GED success. We also offer individualized Programs for learners with special needs. Our team has extensive experience and expertise in designing education programs for students with unique learning challenges including: Learning Disabilities, Acquired Brain Injury, ADHD, and other barriers to successful learning.
Contact us today for more information!
Yoga Group Programs:
- Family Yoga: 5:45 – 6:15 – $210/ 6 sessions/ 30 minute session
- Kids Yoga: 6:30 – 7:00 – $180/ 6 sessions/ 30 minute session
- Kids Yoga: 7:15 – 8:00 – $210/ 6 sessions/ 45 minute session