Yoga with Nannette
$240.00 – $360.00
8 Week Yoga Sessions – Zoom classes beginning Feb. 9/21
1. Mama Prenatal Yoga for Trimester 2 & 3 – Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 pm
This softening and strengthening prenatal class is designed to empower expectant women both physically and mentally and enhance the bond between baby and Mama. Breathing exercises are taught throughout the class to calm the mind and prepare the body for delivery. All Mamas 12 weeks on are encouraged to attend. Poses are modified for each stage of pregnancy, and yoga experience is not required. Class numbers will be limited.
2. Gentle Yin Yoga – Wednesdays 7:00-8:00 pm
This gentle Yin practice boosts mindfulness and softens connective tissue through holding long stretches in different poses. Yin Yoga increases the range of motion in the joints and encourages the flow of prana through the joints and removes stagnant energy. This results in an overall sense of well-being and relaxation. Props are required, but if done at home blankets, soft cushions, and pillows work very well to support the body.
3. Calming Breathworks class – Thursdays 8:00-8:45 pm
This class focuses on gentle Yin or stretching poses along with breathing techniques to reduce stress and tension and increase feelings of calmness and connection. Different breath techniques along with a gentle Yin class are taught to reduce anxiety as well as promote a good night’s sleep. Props are required, but if done at home blankets, soft cushions and pillows work very well to support the body.
4. Private Yoga or breathwork classes – offered following consultation with the client, 6-8-week sessions. Times and dates flexible. Please email: [email protected] to discuss. Private classes are $45/session.
5. Saturday Yoga sessions may be offered upon request and availability.