Yoga with Nannette
$240.00 – $360.00
8 Week Yoga Sessions – Classes start June 22, 2020
- Mama Prenatal Yoga for Trimester 2 & 3. (In-studio only) Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm
This softening and strengthening prenatal class is designed to empower expectant women both physically and mentally and enhance the bond between baby and Mama. Breathing exercises are taught throughout the class to calm the mind and prepare the body for delivery. All Mamas 12 weeks on are encouraged to attend. Poses are modified for each stage of pregnancy, and yoga experience is not required. Class numbers will be limited.
- Gentle Yin Yoga (Zoom or in-studio) Wednesdays 7:00-8:00pm
This gentle Yin practice boosts mindfulness and softens connective tissue through holding long stretches in different poses. Yin Yoga increases range of motion in the joints and encourages the flow of prana through the joints and removes stagnant energy. This results in an overall sense of well-being and relaxation. Props are required, but if done at home blankets, soft cushions, and pillows work very well to support the body.
- Introductory Vinyasa flow Level 1 (Zoom or in-studio) Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm
This yoga class is designed for both new and beginner yogis. Vinyasa is a set of specific poses that will be taught along with breath to achieve a continuous flow. A string of sequences is added together to create an uplifting movement of sun salutations and yoga poses. A nourishing and yummy Shavasana is offered at the end of the class to completely relax and restore.
- Uplifting Breathworks class (Zoom or in-studio) Mondays 6:30-7:15pm
This class focuses on breath-initiated movement along with different mindful breathing techniques to aid in creating feelings of hope and increased confidence all while moving stagnant energy throughout the body. The session ends with a relaxing Shavasana or resting pose.
- Calming Breathworks class (Zoom or in-studio) Thursdays 8:00-8:45pm
This class focuses on gentle Yin or stretching poses along with breathing techniques to reduce stress and tension and increase feelings of calmness and connection. Different breath techniques along with a gentle Yin class are taught to reduce anxiety as well as promote a good night’s sleep. Props are required, but if done at home blankets, soft cushions and pillows work very well to support the body.
- Private Yoga or breathwork classes (Zoom or in-studio) offered following consultation with the client, 6-8-week sessions. Times and dates flexible. Please email: Nannette.email@example.com to discuss.
- Saturday Yoga sessions may be offered upon request and availability.